Ujuva Spa offers superior waxing formulas for your waxing needs. When you come for hair removal services, be assured that the only waxing formulas we use are top of the line products that are safe, time-tested and hygienic.
We use two excellent waxing formulas. Which one we choose depends on the hair removal service you want and the sensitivity of your skin. We offer a free consultation with our waxing professionals and a quick patch test to determine which wax is best for your skin. Depending on the areas you want hair removed from, we might suggest a combination of the two waxes.
Our waxing services are quick and effective, as we try to provide a waxing experience for our clients, which is as comfortable as possible.
Eyebrow Maintenance $20.00
Eyebrow Design $30.00
Brow with Lip $28.00
Full Face $55.00
Extended Bikini $45-$90
Half Leg $45.00
Full Leg $75.00
Half Leg with Bikini $70.00
Full Leg with Bikini $90.00
Half Arm $30.00
Full Arm $45.00
Please be advised that we cannot perform any waxing services on clients who are using: Retin-A, Accutane or Antibiotics. Additionally, please check with your aesthetician before scheduling any facial waxing if you are using Renova or Alphy Hydroxy, undergoing any chemical peels or receiving acne treatments.
– If you are sensitive to waxing avoid it a few days before, or the first day of your menstrual cycle as your pain threshold is reduced.
– Trim your hair down to 1/4th inch before you have a Brazilian or bikini wax. This is very important, as it will make your experience a lot more comfortable. Gents are also advised this if having chests or backs waxed.
– If you have been shaving we recommend that you allow 2-3 weeks growth before a wax to allow your hair follicles to reproduce.
– Leave 4-6 weeks between waxes
– If you are going on vacation we recommend you have your treatment 2 or 3 days before you leave to ensure your skin has calmed down.
– Exfoliating the chosen area the night before waxing will result in a smoother finish.
– Avoid sunbeds (or any heat treatments) 24 hours before, and 48 hours after waxing.
– Do not use moisturizer prior to your treatment, as the wax will not sit on your skin properly.